Siguiente lección: 07/10/2020
Siguiente lección: 10/10/2020
Escoge una opción de horario y ciudad para comprar.
⇑CHOOSE YOUR OPTION IN DROP-DOWN MENU⇑
Online study offers students the flexibility to complete their study at a time and place that suits them.
Level 1 in Wines is a beginner level introduction to wine suitable for those starting a wine career or pursuing an interest in wine.
For individuals new to wine study, this qualification provides a hands-on introduction to the world of wine. You’ll explore the main types and styles of wine through sight, smell, and taste, while also gaining the basic skills to describe wines accurately, and make food and wine pairings. Upon successful completion you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• The main types and styles of wine
• Common wine grapes and their characteristics
• How to store and serve wine
• The principles of food and wine pairing
• How to describe wine using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
• Duration – 4 weeks online guided study split into 7 modules including revision.
• Course activities – tasting area, multiple choice feedback tests, discussions and videos.
• Modules – students are free to complete the modules at their own pace during this 4-week window.
• Educator – support for 4 weeks.
• Materials – included in the online course. Students don’t need a physical textbook.
• Student access – students have access for 1 year which includes the scheduled 4 weeks of guided study. Please note that students have read-only access after the course finish date.
The course will be based around a 4-week, 7 module online learning programme with educator support available for this time. The course modules should be followed in order, but students are free to complete the modules at their own pace during this 4-week window. The course material should take about 6 hours in total to complete, plus revision time. Regular access and participation in the course online activities is essential for this mode of study.
The course prepares the student for our qualifications and they are guided by a WSET educator. The student can contact the educator any time for the duration of the scheduled course, should they have any questions. Each module includes a series of independent activities to help students understand the differences between grape varieties and types and styles of wine.
Students should be advised to taste a range of wines during their studies. All the required wines for the course can be found in the online Equipment List (this are not provided by The Wine School). Any additional wines can be found in the Specification. Students can post their tasting notes in the Online Classroom for review by the educator.
• 7 Sep 2020 – 4 Oct 2020: registrations until Sunday 30 August
• 28t Sept 2020 – 25 Oct 2020 ( O1WI2107APP): registrations until Sunday 20 september
• 19 Oct 2020 – 15 Nov 2020 (O1WI2108APP): registrations until Sunday 11 October
• 9 Nov 2020 – 6 Dec 2020: registrations until Sunday 1 November
• CLP $180.000
• Includes: access for one year to platform + online examination + oficial WSET Pin & Certificate (international shipping costs US$75)
You can do a DEMO for free in this LINK https://onlineclassroom.wsetglobal.com/courses/371
ONLINE – 28 SEPTIEMBRE al 25 OCTUBRE 2020, ONLNE – 19 OCTUBRE al 15 NOVIEMBRE 2020, ONLINE – 9 NOVIEMBRE al 6 DICIEMBRE 2020
$612.000 – $2.029.800
$35.000 – $50.000
$150.000 – $2.444.800
$127.500 – $160.000
$73.000 – $220.000